Want to make your next party a blast?
Have you thought of creating a DJ setlist of all your MP3s,
rather than a boring playlist.
All this is pretty easy nowadays; there are a couple of
incredible software that can make you a good amateur DJ. I
will be showing just the ‘4 Best DJ Mixing Tools
KraMixer DJ Software v1.0.3
(Windows Vista, Freeware)
Hash: D1360984 98D31743 73E6AF8 372168C9 8225C41E
This software duplicates to a hardware DJ
system, with two decks and controls. It comes with a fancy
sound engine called FMOD (FMOD is the sound engine used by
KraMixer and is also used by Playstation 2 and XBox game
authors. It is proven to be one of the fastest sound engines
- Manual and Automatic BPM Counters
- Automatic BPM matching
- Support for MP3, Wav and Ogg File
- Variable Frequency Range (from +/-1% to
- 8 Built-In Sound Effects including Echo,
Flange, Reverb and Compressor
- Real-Time Recording to MP3 Format
- High Speed Sound Engine With 2 Modes of
- ID3-V1 Tag Compatible
- Turntable-Like Braking Functions
- Manual looping with multiple loop points
- Options For Headphone Cueing (mono with
monitor of left channel and master on right)
Download KraMixer DJ Software
v1.0.3 (Windows Vista, Freeware)
DJ Music Mixer v3.6
This is a straight-up
emulation of a Hardware DJ deck, with playlists on the left
and right for selecting your two tracks.
- Work with two independent decks.
- Full-functionality on effects such as
Chorus, Flanger, Gargle, Echo, Distortion.
- Use ’sampler’ which has its own player
and volume control.
- Auto and manual crossfader.
- Pitch control on MP3 and WAV files
Download DJ Music Mixer v3.6
I Am The Mighty
Jungulator v.4.3 (Mac OS X)
This is one powerful piece,
though very light on the system. It has support for multiple
audio files, and may seem a little daunting when you
encounter it for the first time, as it also includes some
synthesizing features. Nevertheless, it works wonders and is
loads of fun, as you can also make grooves and trigger off
sound effects even as your main track is playing. This is
the perfect tool for a budding remixer.
Download I Am The Mighty Jungulator v.4.3 (Mac
(Mac OS X)
This one is different.
While it is aimed at DJs of all levels, amateurs and
absolute beginners will love it, as it has a more friendly
GUI, where the tracks run horizontally and display their
- Analyze a file’s BPM and create an exact
beat signature for TRUE beat matching.
- Play tracks on four virtual decks, all
at once and all perfectly synced up.
- Automatically beat match to any external
audio signal — makes tag-teaming a breeze!
- Easily loop sections of playing tracks,
all live and in real time.
- Carry around hours and hours worth of
music, all on your laptop; a 20GB drive will
give you over 200 hours of music encoded at
- Visually set up the mix without worrying
about the synchronization of the tracks,
allowing you to stay focused on the mixer
and not on the decks.
- Organize all your tracks into virtual
Crates and Albums
- Encode and import tracks from Audio CDs
or records, or simply import pre-existing
Download DeKstasy v1.3.6 (Mac OS X)